Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

OMG!!! This video changed thousands of lives! You will never be the same again after watching this!



Reflection: Among the billions of people in this world, God knows your name personally! He knows your hurts, your cares and your needs! He is concerned with what you're going through! He accepts and understands everything about you!  The God who created the moon, the starts, the sun and the universe loves you eternally!

Prayer:
Lord, thank You for loving me unconditionally! Your love makes me feel special and significant. Even though I'm just a vapor in the wind, a speck in the universe and a teeny-weeny, itsy-bitsy dot in this world, You care for me. I will forever be grateful for Your love!

Sharing:
Post in the comment box a story of yours when you truly felt God's unconditional love for you! May your story be an inspiration to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment