Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

A MUST SEE! A SuperWoman with HALF BODY who lived a FULL LIFE!







Reflection:  Nothing stops one from loving others and fulfilling one's dreams if one puts his trust in God! Once you have done your best, God will do the rest! 
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! (Philippians 4:13)

Prayer: Thank You Lord for always being there for me. May I be your hands, heart, lips and feet to all people I meet no matter what my condition is. Supply all the things that I need so that I can serve You through the people I encounter. Amen!

Sharing:  What greatest obstacle stops or discourages you from living your life to the full and pursuing your dreams? Post it in the comment box and offer it to God.

2 comments:

  1. wow I didn't know she had another baby God Bless her....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring!!! Sometimes we do not want to do things, not even get off bed and this lady with her limitation do more than us and you see how happy and active she is...

    ReplyDelete