Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This video made me cry! Thank You Lord for loving me!

Source:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL5og958F3w
Reflection:
I am the apple of God's eye!  
I am God's greatest deal!  
I am God's most precious treasure! 

Prayer:  Thank You Lord of loving me unconditionally! Thank You Lord for forgiving me completely! I am nothing without You! I owe to You everything I have and all that I am! 

Sharing:  What are you grateful for? Post your comments below. It's time to praise  and thank God!



2 comments:

  1. It's.good and I thank God everyday for guidance me to support me whatever I need him and he has never gave up one plus thank u Lord for taking my place when he died on the cross :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking and praising GOD for all that he has done. Carrying, shattering, comforting and feeding me. Thank you for being there for me.

    ReplyDelete