Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

An Interview with God


Reflection:  God is not simply our Creator and our Provider, but a Father.  He not simply a Supreme Being, but a Personal God! He wants to have an intimate relationship with us. He loves us, and He wants the best for us!

Prayer:  Lead me Lord to the place You want me to be.  Enlighten me so that all decisions I will make will be in accordance with Your will.  Inspire and motivate me so that I will always be on fire in serving You and my fellowmen. Amen.

Sharing:  If you were to talk to God, what would you tell Him? Post your answer in the comment box.

4 comments:

  1. I would ask him the famous question: what came first, the chicken or the egg? Lol. Awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God how come u can Love n forgive people so easily? Why is it we cant love n forgive totally completely like u? I believe god u want us to love n forgive like u but what is the key to unlock the Lock? God, don't tell me u are God cos I know but interesting part is u ever came to this world n live like us with flesh, soul and spirit just like us so how do you love n forgive people at that time when u are a human being.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, You are worthy of all praise! I worship You!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think about this all time. I have concluded that for the most part the car doesn't matter. However, once you have a nice ride it's hard to downgrade. So, if you are a lawyer with a conservative budget ride keep it that way. Once you get a luxury car it's awkward to go backwards.
    digital inspiration

    ReplyDelete